CAM OCAĞI VAKFI
Adres: Öğümce Mahallesi Seniye İsmail Hanım caddesi No:72/A Beykoz –İstanbul / TÜRKİYE
Tel: +90 216 433 36 93
Faks: +90 216 433 30 21
Tel:email@example.comÇalışma Gün ve Saatleri: Cumartesi günleri hariç her gün 9.00-17.00 arasında atölyemiz ziyaret edilebilir. Visiting days and hours: Our campus is open for visit between 9.00-17.00 everyday except Saturdays.
- YAŞAM Apply YAŞAM filter
- 0-100 TL Apply 0-100 TL filter
- Dekoratif Cam Objeler Apply Dekoratif Cam Objeler filter
- SANATÇI ESERLERİ Apply SANATÇI ESERLERİ filter
- ÇEŞM-İ BÜLBÜL Apply ÇEŞM-İ BÜLBÜL filter
- YENİ GELENLER Apply YENİ GELENLER filter
- 100-250 TL Apply 100-250 TL filter
- Karaf ve Sürahiler Apply Karaf ve Sürahiler filter
- Bardaklar Apply Bardaklar filter
- Vazolar Apply Vazolar filter
The Glass Furnace was first designed as a glass studio but has quickly become one of the world’s leading glass schools and this is the outcome of a long and intensive work. Since the day it was founded, The Glass Furnce has been hosting world renowned artists, teaching various glass techniques to Turkish students and students from all over the world, through different duration workshops.